Children Stage 1 – Advice where Agreement has Already been Reached
What we will do for you
- Provide advice about any agreement you have reached with the other parent or family member.
- Write to the other party or their solicitors recording the terms of the agreement.
What is not covered in Stage 1
- Any work or advice on divorce, financial matters or domestic violence.
- Any court proceedings
- Any international elements
- Care proceedings, child abduction or enforcement of existing court orders
- Any other professional’s fees.
Once the agreed arrangements for the children have been recorded in correspondence, you may wish to instruct us on a Fixed Fee for further work, for example, preparation of a parental responsibility agreement, to put the agreement into legal effect.
What will it cost?
The fixed price for Stage 1 is £150 + vat.
The fee is payable at the initial appointment.